Feel confused about MXF recording because it is unreadable on most video players? Here comes up the best solution - MXF File Converter for Mac. It can:
- Create new MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, and more videos from MXF files;
- Make MXF playable on most portable devices such as The new iPad, iPhone 4S, and Android devices, etc;
- Transcode MXF video to iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere, and Avid for further editing;
- Turn 2D Videos into 3D Like Magic
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or above; Intel processor; 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
Why We Need MXF Converter Mac?
MXF is a container format which can record digital video and audio media files. Nowadays, this format is widespread in camcorders. However, this format cannot be readable on most portable device. If we want to enjoy this recording files, we have to ask help from MXF files converter for Mac for help.
Distinctive Features of MXF Files Transcoder for Mac
- Versatile MXF converting functions for Mac users
- It enables you to convert MXF format to MP4, MOV, 3GP, M4V, and WMV on Mac.
- Make MXF recordings playable on mainstream portable devices such as iPad 2, The new iPad, iPhone 4S, iPod, Apple TV, and Android devices, etc.
- Import MXF files to Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD and more for editing.
2D to 3D
- Upgrade MXF to 3D on Mac;
- Offer several 3D modes (Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D and Top and Bottom (Full) 3D) for you to choose.
More User-oriented Functions
- Excellent editing features enable you to adjust video effects, crop, add watermarks, clip sources, merge MXF files on Mac.
- You can preview the original and output video at the same time during editing process.
- Easy to use.
- It is Read-only software which won't change or overlap the original data.
Tutorial on How to Transfer MXF Video
Step 1. Add MXF files to the software after you launch it. To do this job, you may click on the "Add Video" icon to find your target files or just directly drag the MXF files to the interface of the software.
Step 2. Now you can edit the video according to your needs by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effect, inserting watermarks, etc. Go to "Profile" drop-down list, you can find suitable output format for your device. If you do not want to keep output files in the default folder, just go to "Destination" to change it.
Step 3. After that, you may hit the "Convert" icon to fire up the process.
Ready to Try or Buy?
This software is more powerful than what we described here. If you want to get more information about this software, just free download it to get a try by yourself.