The Ultimate Solution in MXF Video Compatibility
Serves as a professional and flexible MXF/P2 MXF Transcoding Software, this MXF File Converter can:
- Change MXF video to other popular videos((MP4, AVI, MPEG, MTS, FLV...);
- Upgrade 2D video to 3D with ease;
- Make it possible to Enjoy MXF media files on The new iPad, iPhone 4S, Galaxy Tab, and Xoom, etc;
- Edit the video by trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, merging the MXF files and more for better entertainment.
System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later); 800MHz Intel/AMD CPU or above; 512MB RAM or more
Extend Happy Memories by Enjoying Captured Video
I'm sure you must shoot all precious time with your camcorder. However, many camcorders, such as Panasonic DVCPRO P2, Sony XDCAM and Canon XF camcorder, keep video in MXF format which are not the popular video format. Then what shall we do? MXF Video Converter is a great help for you in this condition.
Highlight of MXF File Converter
- Transcode MXF Files to Popular Video
- Convert MXF file to Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid for further editing;
- Export MXF files to MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, and MPG, etc. with super high output quality.
- Make video from MXF camcorders playable on The new iPad, iPhone 4S, Galaxy Tab, and Xoom, etc.
Fantastic Conversion Features
- Turn 2D MXF files to 3D video.
- Editing tools like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, merging the MXF files and more are accessible for you.
- Easy to use for its concise interface and customized output settings.
- Batch and individual conversions are optional.
Guide of How to Convert MXF Files
Step 1. Run this software and go to "File" to find the target MXF files of your computer. Then you can see different editing tools on the top of the UI. Just choose proper tool to personalize the video according to your needs.
Step 2. Then you can choose proper output format according to your needs in "Profile" menu. There are several options for you. You are allowed to change the output direction in "Destination" Drop-down list.
Step 3. If you have get all settings done, just hit the "Convert" icon to fire up the process.